The app is built to help you gain better results from your training, get knowledge about what you eat and get access to a social platform where you can interact with other members and discuss everything surrounding health and fitness.
What data are we collecting and why?
Personal data in set up
In order for us to provide an individual service in regards to above we collect personal data when you set up an account such as
- Daily exercise level
- What diet you prefer, gives you different values for fat, proteins and carbs
This data is collected in order for us to calculate your daily nutrition goals. We never sell your personal data to third parties without first asking for your permission. However, we can share your data with non-commercial research projects on a macro and not individual level.
MyGreatness integrates with the Health app on your iPhone or Fitness app on your Android device to read steps data.
In the app you can register what training programs, workouts or exercises you are using and how. We will collect and save that data so you can look back at your progress. We never sell your personal data or training data to third parties without first asking for your permission. However, we can share your data with of non-commercial research projects on a macro and not individual level.
In the app you can register what you eat and what nutritions you receive from your diet. We will collect and save that data so you can look back at your individual levels per nutrition. We never sell your personal data or nutrition data to third parties without first asking for your permission. However, we can share your data with of non-commercial research projects on a macro and not individual level.
When you interact with other members at MyGreatness you comply to the following rules
- No comments are read by Mygreatness before they are published. You are responsible for for own comments
- All comments will be published in your name
- Keep your comments to the subject of the discussion
- Respect and keep a good tone against other members even if you do not agree with them
- Major sexist, racist or hostile comments will result in a termination of your account. Minor breach will result in a removal of the comment and a written warning. Mygreatness are free to terminate an account with repeated minor breaches at any time
- All illegal actions will be reported
What Rights Do You Have?
You have the right, at any time, to request information about the personal data we store about you.
You also have the right to receive an electronic copy of the data we store about you.
You can withdraw your consent to data storage at any time. This also means that you can’t continue using the app.
Who Has Access to our data?
Your personal information is available to employees at Mygreatness AB and third party Service Providers described below.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We never sell your personal data to third parties without first asking for your permission. However, we can share your data with non-commercial research projects on a macro and not individual level.
Who Is Legally Responsible for Your Personal Data?
Mygreatness AB, 556765-2655, based in Stockholm Sweden is responsible for any data you’ve entrusted to the app and is responsible for your personal data in accordance with applicable data protection regulations.
This policy is effective as of 2021-08-11